By accessing applications provided by VRDialog, you are agreeing to be bound by these Application Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Application. The materials contained in this Application are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to download one copy of the Application for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on VRDialog’s applications;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the application; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by VRDialog at any time. Upon terminating your using of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The application are provided “as is”. VRDialog makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, VRDialog does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall VRDialog or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on VRDialog’s applications, even if VRDialog has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The Application provided by VRDialog’s could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. VRDialog does not warrant that any of the materials on its applications are accurate, complete, or current. VRDialog may make changes to the materials contained on its applications at any time without notice. VRDialog does not, however, make any commitment to update the Application.
Any claim relating to VRDialog’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Poland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a applications.
Effective Date: April 1, 2014